Monday, May 15, 2017

Owl Post #121


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hi guys and welcome to another Owl Post! Hope it's al been a great week in books this recent week for you all!
 
For Review:
From Simon & Schuster:
- The Do-Gooder by Jessie L. Star
I hadn't heard of this book before I received this copy, but I do think it sounds good. Makes me think of an Abbi Glines read and I LOVE Abbi so I think this one should be really good!
 
....Thanks guys!
 
I Bought:
- Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
I've had this one on my TBR list for a while and was thrilled to score a hardback copy of this from my local Book Exchange for a great price!
 
- The Girl Who Never Was by Skylar Dorset
Another one I snagged from the Book Exchange. I've been wanting to read this for a while, but hadn't gotten around to getting a copy. Great price, great condition!
 
- Riveted by Jay Crownover
I LOVE Jay Crownover and finally got around to getting a copy of Riveted! Can't wait to read this as I've loved the series so far :)
 
And that's me!
What did the owls bring you this week?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo