Monday, June 5, 2017

Owl Post #122


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
It's Owl Post time! And I have a bunch of great books to share this week :)
 
For Review:
From Penguin Australia/Author:
- Dear Banjo by Sasha Wasley
Honestly, I'm a little bias because I think Sasha Wasley is a rocking lady to begin with, but I enjoy her books as well and I'm certainly excited to read this latest release. It sounds super fab and I do love that cover!
 
...Thank you guys!
 
I Bought:
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner
SQUEE! I LOVE Meagan Spooner's books--I've read them all--and I CANNOT wait to read Hunted. Fairytale retellings are awesome and I have no doubt this will be absolutely brilliant. Hope to read this soon!
 
- Legion by Julie Kagawa
I have all the other books in this series now and when I saw this for $10 at QBD as a discounted due to a "damaged cover" I had to snag it. It's in perfect condition!! No damage at all! Must have been a mistake, but I certain wasn't complaining.
 
- London Bound by C.J. Duggan
C.J. Duggan is an author whose books I really enjoy and with her attending Fictionally Yours Melbourne in September, I wanted to make sure I get copies of her books that I don't get have to get signed.
 
- Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
I've heard nothing but good things about this series and Brandon Sanderson in general and am looking forward to discovering it for myself.
 
 
And that's me this week! Lots of great reads.
What did the owls bring YOU?
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hunted was very good. I hope you love all of your new books.....

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo