Monday, July 17, 2017

Owl Post #126


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
It's that time again--Owl Post time! Check out the fab books that arrived last week :)
 
  For Review:
 From Bloomsbury:
- No Filter by Orlagh Collins  
I'd never heard of this book before I received this copy for review but I do admit No Filter sounds like it could be a really cute contemporary YA romance. Definitely hope to give it a go.
 
- Mindwalker by A.J. Steiger  
Mindwalker has been on my TBR list since I first heard about it, but I wasn't necessarily expecting to be sent a copy for review, so you can imagine how stoked I was when I saw this in the post! Totally looking forward to reading this. 
 
....Thank you guys!
 
 I Bought:
- Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley 
- Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley 
More Fictionally Yours Melbourne buying. I know Kristen Ashley is widly popular so when I saw Bookworld had the first two books in her Chaos series for only $6 each (with free shipping) I had to snag myself copies to give them ago. 
 
- Spin My Love by Chantal Fernando  
Another Fictionally Yours Melbourne attending author, but one I'm already familiar with. I really enjoy Chantal Fernando's Wind Dragons MC series, so I excited to read this one of hers!
 
 And that's me this week :)
What did the owls bring you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo