Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #200

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
 
These Vengeful Souls by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas
Releases on: February 20th 2018
Add on Goodreads!

England, 1883. On the run with the grieving Sebastian Braddock, Evelyn wants two things: to be reunited with her friends, and to get revenge on the evil Captain Goode. Not only has he misused his and Sebastian's powers to rack up a terrible death toll, but he's also completely destroyed any hope of Evelyn or her friends regaining the life they once knew.

Evelyn is determined to make Captain Goode pay for what he's done, but is her revenge worth risking the lives of Sebastian and her friends? Or is it better to flee the city and focus on staying alive? And with the Captain spreading lies about Sebastian in an attempt to flush them out of hiding and turn the populace against them, does she even have a choice at all?


Thoughts:
I'm soooooo excited for this books release. I absolutely LOVE this series and cannot wait for this third book. The last two novels have been brilliant and I'm dying to see what happens to Evelyn and Sebastian next! Bring it on! I just wish I didn't have to wait until next year!


Have you read this series? Are you wanting to read These Vengeful Souls too?
And what are YOU waiting on this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo