Monday, February 5, 2018

Owl Post #200


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello book lovers and welcome to this week's Owl Post! I have lots of read books to share with you this week :)
 
For Review:
 From HarlequinTEEN:
- Fat Girl on a Plane by Kelly deVos   
I hadn't heard of this novel until it turned up in the mail, but I do think I'm going to try and work this into the reading schedule. It sounds like it could be a very important read. 
 
The Continent by Keira Drake 
This book was one of my Waiting on Wednesday picks a few months back and I can't wait to read it. It sounds fantastic. 
 
- The Disappearance of Sloane Sullivan by Gia Cribbs   
Another one I hadn't heard of, this novel is a YA suspense. I don't read a lot of those, but we'll see, I may get around to it.  

Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry 
Yay!! Sooooo excited to receive a copy of  Katie McGarry's latest release. I CANNOT WAIT to read Say You'll Remember Me. Katie is just a brilliant writer!

The Diminished by Kaitlyn Sage Patterson 
I love the concept of this book and am so excited to have an arc to read. I'm very much looking forward to reading this in the near future!

One Small Thing by Erin Watt 
I've heard of Erin Watt's novels before but haven't read any but I do like the sound of One Small Thing and am hoping to read this!
 
....Thank you Vanessa for all these book goodies!

I Bought:
Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
I've heard nothing but rave reviews about this series and finally decided to get myself copies. They sound right up my alley so I'm looking forward to reading them as soon as possible!

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo 
Seems insane to think I haven't read this yet either but will be definitely trying to do so soon :)

These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas
I've had the pleasure of reading and reviewing this series via Xpresso Book Tours via ebook format and have loved them so I was BEYOND EXCITED to find a paperback copy of book #1 for $2.00 at my local St Vinnies store. Seriously, it's in perfect condition!

Ingo by Helen Dunmore 
Another $2.00 find second hand but in great condition. 

True by Hilary Duff 
This is the third and final novel in the Elixir trilogy. I've read the first book and also own a copy of the second so I couldn't pass this up for $2.00 as well in perfect condition. I'm sure I'll finish the series one day.

I Won:
I was lucky enough to win this amazon YA pack via Date A Book's Facebook page which includes a Mirror, Mirror tote, lots of goodies and an ARC of  The Beast's Heart by Leife Shallcross. This ARC is beautiful and this book sounds SO freaking good. Can't wait to read it. Thank you guys!

And that's my bookish beauties this week!
What did the owls bring you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo